The 2024 Canadian Young Lions Competition is back, and we’re excited to share the jurors for the Marketers Category. Chaired by Susan Irving, Chief Marketing Officer, Kruger Products Inc., this year’s Marketers Jury includes:
- Aaron Nemoy – Founder & Chief Executive Officer – Crowdiate
- Steve Levy – Ipsos Canada
- Deyra Jaye Fontaine – Marketing Strategist – Export Development Canada
- Adrian Fuoco – Vice President, Marketing – Pizza Pizza Limited
- Devorah Lithwick – Senior Vice President & Chief Brand Officer – Bell Canada
- Valérie Sapin – VP, Marketing Center of expertise – Desjardins
- Leslie Malcolm – Vice President of Marketing – Molson Coors Canada
- Katherine Debicki – Chief Marketing Officer – KFC Canada
- Marie-Lou Blais – Chief Marketing Officer – Decathlon
- Laura Douglas – Dove Marketing Lead – Unilever
- Jess Spaulding – Chief Marketing Officer – PepsiCo Foods Canada
- Quincy Kelman – VP of Marketing – Walt Disney Studios Canada
Click here to learn more about the jury members.
About the Young Lions Competition
The Globe and Mail has been the official Canadian representative of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity since 2005, hosting the Canadian Young Lions competition since 2007.
To be eligible to compete* in the Canadian Young Lions Competition, entrants must:
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or have a valid Canadian work permit.
- be a professional employed in the industry (*Specific criteria applies)
- be at least the legal age of majority in their province or territory and not older than 30 years of age before June 23, 2023.
*For complete eligibility criteria and competition guidelines, refer to the Official Rules and Regulations.
About the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
About the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, also known as Cannes Lions, is the world’s leading celebration of creativity in communications and encompasses Lions Health, Lions Innovation and Lions Entertainment. Founded in 1954, the Festival takes place every June in Cannes, France. As the most prestigious international annual advertising and communications awards, entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival.
About the Globe and Mail
The Globe and Mail is Canada’s foremost news media company, leading the national discussion and causing policy change through brave and independent journalism since 1844. With our award-winning coverage of business, politics and national affairs, The Globe and Mail newspaper reaches 6.3 million readers every week in our print or digital formats, and Report on Business magazine reaches 2.8 million readers in print and digital every issue. Our investment in innovative data science means that as the world continues to change, so does The Globe. The Globe and Mail is owned by Woodbridge, the investment arm of the Thomson family.
Source: Vividata SCC Fall 2023, National, Total 14+